Seasonal allergy symptoms include runny noses, congestion, rashes, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, coughing etc.
Seasonal allergy prevention techniques:
These techniques help you reduce your exposure to the things that trigger your allergy signs and symptoms (allergens):
- Seasonal allergy sufferers should remove their shoes inside the house and machine-dry laundry instead of using clotheslines to keep pollen particles outdoors and off clothing, bedding and carpets. For allergy sufferers who are sensitive to dust mites, removing carpets and washing linens in hot water once each week effectively lowers dust mite levels.
- Filtering the air by usage of 'air filters, or in ventilation systems can remove more than 80 percent of airborne allergens. Tabletop air purifiers---as well as dehumidifiers, which remove the moisture that sustains mold spores---also support allergy prevention efforts.
- Stay indoors on dry, windy days — the best time to go outside is after a good rain, which helps clear pollen from the air.
- Delegate lawn mowing, weed pulling and other gardening chores that stir up allergens.
- Remove clothes you've worn outside; you may also want to shower to rinse pollen from your skin and hair.
- Don't hang laundry outside — pollen can stick to sheets and towels. Wear a dust mask if you do outside chores.
Do you buy vitamins online? Many of us don't know that we can now buy supplements online. There are many online sites which offer alternative treatment and herbal formulas. 'SuperGoodStuff' is one of natural dietary & nutritional health supplements store.
Blocked or stuffy nose is one of irritating symptom of seasonal allergies. 'SuperGoodStuff' offers nasal wash or nasal decongestant products to get relief from allergic symptoms.