Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Acupressure therapy for Cervical spondylosis

With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling uncomfortable as I am an educator and without my right hand I was handicapped. After consulting our family doctor she told me that:

Cervical spondylosis typically affects only the neck, causing pain and stiffness.

Signs and symptoms of cervical spondylosis may include:
* A stiff, painful neck
* Shoulder, arm or chest pain
* Tingling and pinprick sensations in your arms, hands, legs or feet
* Numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs or feet
* Lack of coordination
* Difficulty walking
* Abnormal reflexes

I started searching at the internet for acupressure therapy for this health condition. I found some pictures showing the points for acupressure therapy which I am including here along with the link to the original source. I started the pressure therapy at these points about 12 days ago and after 5 days there was a great relief of pain which was spreading from neck toward arms and hands and right now after few days I have only stiff neck and shoulder symptoms left which I hope that I can get relief after few days of therapy.

The people who want to use this free cure systems should check this blog posts about how to apply pressure and search more about this therapy. As there are no side effects of the therapy you are free to adopt this amazing cure system.


Tips for therapy:
- Start applying pressure with applying pressure counting upto 30 or 40 times in the morning and evening.

- Li 4 point is to press at both hands
- GB 20 point should be pressed on both sides of scull.
- GB 21 point is also recommended to press at both sides
- GV 16 is only one point to press

- For first few days you may not feel any relief but continue it 2 or 3 times a day and soon you would feel that the pain which was not easy to cure without pain killer is vanishing without any medicine.

- For first 2 days I have to take pain killer for severe pain, but I realized that I shouldn't be dependent on pain killer medicine and look for alternative therapy.

- I am happy to share my experience with my readers and hope that it would help you get rid of this serious ailment.











Useful links:

Information about cervical spondylosis can be seen at 'Mayo clinic'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts