'Change 4 Life' helps you bring change in your life for better health. You would be able to get helpful information, tools and tips at the site.
How it helps us change our life to better?
The movement will help to make behaviors around diet and physical activity more high profile and will provide accessible, friendly and encouraging support to implement changes.
There are 8 healthy behaviors that can help you live a better life:
The site suggests:
1. Swapping food and drink with added sugar for options that are lower in sugar or sugar-free. We're calling this ‘sugar swaps’.
2. Making sure kids eat at least five portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day. We're using the name that parents are already familiar with: 5 A DAY.
3. 2.3 Making time for regular meals to help avoid unhealthy eating habits. We're calling this ‘meal time’.
4. Setting a limit on the number of snacks and treats kids have each day. We're calling this ‘snack check’.
5. Making sure kids eat the right sized portions for their age and size. We're calling this ‘me size meals’.
6. Taking simple steps to eat less fat by comparing food labels, swapping certain foods for others and changing the way food is cooked and prepared. We're calling this ‘cut back fat’.
7. Making sure kids do at least 60 minutes of physical activity - like playing outside, walking or swimming - every day. We're calling this ‘60 active minutes’.
8. Limiting ‘sitting down’ activities, like watching TV or playing computer games, and encouraging kids to do something more active. We're calling this ‘up and about’.
These all behavior changes are sure ways to bring change in our lifestyle and
The site provides all the stuff for free and registration is also free for all so let's make our life more meaningful and healthier by bringing change in our lives.
Quotes are a way of giving ourselves motivation and encouragement. Here are some motivational quotes, which may give you an understanding...
With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling ...
There is no scientific or medical study regarding the harmful or good effects of drinking ice cold water, but in alternative therapies like ...
I read a lot and although I didn't study psychology as a subject at college, but I like to read and learn about self help, self improvem...
Auricular therapy (Acupressure therapy of the ear region) has been used successfully for Smoking cessation. Auriculotherapy is thought to be...
There are many reasons behind selection of organic or natural products. There is no exception when it comes to milk and milk products. It is...
Acupressure points K27 are located below the collarbone and are called 'energy buttons' as they are meant to boost your natural ener...
Tongue twisters are the words or phrases in repeated manner for the practice of specific letters or sounds. These tongue exercises are meant...