- Lavishly apply coconut oil or some Ayurvedic hair oil on your head and retain it for 30-90 minutes before bathing.
- Heaping teaspoon of kuzu powder in 2 teaspoons water and add to 1 cup cold water. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to the simmering point, and stir constantly, until the liquid becomes a transparent gelatin. Stir in 1 teaspoon tamari soy sauce and drink while hot.
- B Vitamins: The patient should also take natural vitamins and mineral supplements as an effective assurance against nutritional deficiencies as such deficiencies cause fatigue. Lack of pantothenic acid, a B vitamin, in particular, leads to extreme fatigue as deficiency of this vitamin is associated with exhaustion of the adrenal glands. A daily dosage of 30 mg of pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 is recommended.
- Banana, milk, nuts, green leafy vegetables, peas, pulses, whole-grain cereals, rice polishing and yeast should be consumed for the same.
- Fatigue is also caused by dehydration. Make sure you drink at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water each day. If you know in advance that you will be sweating and exerting yourself, start filling up your body with water the day before.
- Apply a hydrating mask on the face. Put a slice of cucumber on each closed eyelid. lie down and rest for 10 minutes. Remove the cucumbers and for the next 5 minutes hang your head off the side of the bed allowing the blood to circulate. After you remove the mask hydrate with your favorite moisturtzer. You will feel like a new person.
- Brown Rice Cream: Used in cases when a person in a weakened condition needs to be nourished and energized or when the digestive system is impaired. Dry-roast brown rice evenly until all the grains turn a yellowish color. To one part rice, add a small amount of sea salt and 3?6 parts water, then pressure cook for at least 2 hours. Squeeze out the creamy part of the cooked rice gruel through a sanitized cheesecloth. Eat with a small volume of condiment, such as umeboshi plum, gomasio (sesame salt), tekka, kelp, or other seaweed powder.
- Chew the seeds of a cardamom three to four times a day. If you don''t like the idea of chewing cardamom seeds, you can also boil one or two cardamom in a glass of water and drink it. Add sugar or honey for taste.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Home remedies can help you get rid of fatigue
Home remedies can help you get rid of common tiredness or fatigue in easy way as these things are usually easily available in your kitchen. Whatever the reason for your tiredness may be, you can find these remedies work for you.
Quotes are a way of giving ourselves motivation and encouragement. Here are some motivational quotes, which may give you an understanding...
There is no scientific or medical study regarding the harmful or good effects of drinking ice cold water, but in alternative therapies like ...
With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling ...
I read a lot and although I didn't study psychology as a subject at college, but I like to read and learn about self help, self improvem...
There are many reasons behind selection of organic or natural products. There is no exception when it comes to milk and milk products. It is...
Auricular therapy (Acupressure therapy of the ear region) has been used successfully for Smoking cessation. Auriculotherapy is thought to be...
Tongue twisters are the words or phrases in repeated manner for the practice of specific letters or sounds. These tongue exercises are meant...
Definition of net addiction: Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorde...