It is fun to know about our own personality but it can also be a very creative process as we can go for a self improvement process after knowing our strength and weaknesses.
Test desk is an online free resource which offers personality and intelligence tests for everyone. The best thing about this site is that it is free of ads. Many of the tests are free and don't require registration. A few tests may require a fee which you can decide yourself to go for payment option or not.
There are four sections of the site:
- At 'Persoanlity tests' page you can find many personality related test like, big five tests, right left brain tests, jung tests, etc.
- 'Intelligence tests' page is about many IQ and intelligence tests.
- 'Amusing tests' offers 2 fun tests which are 'famous leader test' and 'classic movie test'
- 'Compatibility tests'
Few pages of the site are linked to the sister site 'similar minds'
Useful links and sites:
* 'Personality page' A website about Psychological Type, based primarily upon the works of Carl G. Jung, pioneer psychologist, and of Isabel Briggs Myers, creator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
* Fun personality quizzes and self help tests at 'Help self' site.
Quotes are a way of giving ourselves motivation and encouragement. Here are some motivational quotes, which may give you an understanding...
There is no scientific or medical study regarding the harmful or good effects of drinking ice cold water, but in alternative therapies like ...
With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling ...
I read a lot and although I didn't study psychology as a subject at college, but I like to read and learn about self help, self improvem...
There are many reasons behind selection of organic or natural products. There is no exception when it comes to milk and milk products. It is...
Auricular therapy (Acupressure therapy of the ear region) has been used successfully for Smoking cessation. Auriculotherapy is thought to be...
Tongue twisters are the words or phrases in repeated manner for the practice of specific letters or sounds. These tongue exercises are meant...
Definition of net addiction: Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorde...