It is difficult to get rid of stress but there are ways to lower it. Every person has its own personality thus manangement of stress may be different for each one, but these tips can really help you in managing your stress/depression. These tips and ideas look very simple and may be you would think that these can not product good results, but believe me that these has worked like miracal for me.
* Learn better ways to manage your time. You may get more done with less stress if you make a schedule. Think about which things are most important, and do those first.
* Find better ways to cope. Look at how you have been dealing with stress. Be honest about what works and what does not. Think about other things that might work better.
* Take good care of yourself. Get plenty of rest. Eat well. Do not smoke. Limit how much alcohol you drink.
* Try out new ways of thinking. When you find yourself starting to worry, try to stop the thoughts. Work on letting go of things you cannot change. Learn to say “no.”
* Ask for help. People who have a strong network of family and friends manage stress better.
* Exercise. Regular exercise is one of the best ways to manage stress. Walking is a great way to get started.
* Write. It can help to write about the things that are bothering you. (I found blogging a great help in reducing stress for me)
* Let your feelings out. Talk, laugh, cry, and express anger when you need to. (Introvert persons suffer most, so cry or laugh like normal humans)
* Do something you enjoy. A hobby can help you relax. Volunteer work or work that helps others can be a great stress reliever. (It is the best remedy)
* Learn ways to relax your body. This can include breathing exercises, muscle relaxation exercises, massage, aromatherapy, yoga, or relaxing exercises like tai chi and qi gong.
* Focus on the present. Try meditation, imagery exercises, or self-hypnosis. Listen to relaxing music. Try to look for the humor in life. Laughter really can be the best medicine. (Meditation is the first effective strategy, which helped me to cope with depression and stress. I am still a regular meditator for more than 3 years)
- source link
Quotes are a way of giving ourselves motivation and encouragement. Here are some motivational quotes, which may give you an understanding...
With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling ...
There is no scientific or medical study regarding the harmful or good effects of drinking ice cold water, but in alternative therapies like ...
I read a lot and although I didn't study psychology as a subject at college, but I like to read and learn about self help, self improvem...
There are many reasons behind selection of organic or natural products. There is no exception when it comes to milk and milk products. It is...
Auricular therapy (Acupressure therapy of the ear region) has been used successfully for Smoking cessation. Auriculotherapy is thought to be...
Tongue twisters are the words or phrases in repeated manner for the practice of specific letters or sounds. These tongue exercises are meant...
Definition of net addiction: Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorde...