Learning body language isn't something you can master overnight, but you can learn a few basic rules to help you.
- Their fists are clenched.
- Their hands or feet are tapping.
- The bottom edges between the fingers of one hand are clenched with
- the bottom edges between the fingers of the other hand. This is the position of the hands when praying.
- Hands are interlocked (flesh between thumb and index finger of one hand joined with flesh between thumb and index finger of another hand) and pressing each other.
- They speak in a high-pitched, fast-paced, stuttering voice
- They whistle to conceal and fight their nervousness.
- They are often clearing their throat.
- One hand is clutching the other hand, wrist, arm, or elbow.
- Their arms are at the back, where one hand is pressing the wrist or arm.
- Their arms are crossed, but they are gripping their biceps.
- Their legs are crossed while standing.
- They have a wilted handshake, palms pointing upwards.
- Their eyes evade you.
- Their ankles are locked or glued to each other. When accompanied by clenched fists, this may indicate that they are holding back strong emotions or feelings.
- Being totally relaxed
- Relaxed shoulder
- Relaxed movements
- Relaxed thinking
- Slower movements (Slow down all your movements to at least half speed)
* 25 Acts of Body Language to Avoid
* Body Language Basics
* The Body Doesn't Lie
* How to Read Body Language