Envirnmental pollution and toxins are causing many health risks for mankind. Pollution around our environment is coming from air, water and human wastage. But we are for sure responsible for this situation as we are not seriously concerned to take practical steps towards handling the issues. These facts and statistics would be an eye opener for many of us. And may be it can help us plan to get rid of toxins and pollution around us.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that 500,000 different chemicals are used today, and that 5,000 new chemical substances are added each year. In addition our bodies are exposed to natural toxins like pollen, dust, animal dander, and smoke.
- Body pollution is at the most toxic levels ever recorded in human history. Sadly, our immunity system can not keep pace and we are falling victim to disease and cancer in greater and greater numbers. Consider that in 1960; only one out of 30 people were diagnosed with cancer. Today it is 1 out of every 5 people. The quality of living due to poor health is deteriorating at an ever faster pace.
- An unbelievable 20% of our adult population has some form of cancer whereas rates as low as 4% or less exist in countries with little medical infrastructure. Of all the world’s developed countries, the US has the highest mortality rates. Heart disease, cancer, neurological disease (Alzheimer’s), diabetes, obesity, hormone imbalance, and organ dysfunction are so commonplace today that people have become desensitized to the reasons why these horrible afflictions exist as they do now. Just 100 years ago, these diseases were rare and not commonplace to the human species.
- In 1989 alone, EPA estimates, in its Toxic Release Inventory National Report, that 1.9 billion pounds of chemical were dumped into our nation's water systems. In that same year, 2.4 billion pounds of chemicals were released into the atmosphere; with the total chemical attack on the environment estimated at 5.7 billion pounds.
Today, your water supply is contaminated with mercury, chlorine, estrogen, estrogen mimickers, fluoride, organophosphates and even residual Prozac and pharmaceuticals that cannot be filtered out by water treatment plants. Food now comes from soil stripped of nutrients, filled with artificial fertilizers and pesticides. Animals are now grown in factories with steroids, antibiotics, stress, and cheaper abnormal feed. Air is filled with a host of pollutants and contains 30% less oxygen by content as compared to just 100 years ago. The result is in an environment that the human body has never had to deal with before in its entire history. At a certain point, after years of toxic onslaught, your defense system is unable to keep up and disease is able to take hold.
- The air, food, soil, and environment we exist with are so toxic, polluted, and artificially saturated that the body cannot keep pace with the constant cell repair it must perform on a daily basis. After years of toxicity buildup, the body loses the battle and cancer sets in and flourishes. Modern prescriptions and techniques are reactionary and wait for you to develop a disease before you are treated.
We need to maintain immunity levels and additionally support your immune system to combat the daily ravages your body suffers. And for this purpose we need to detoxify our whole body.
Detoxification process will allow a cleaner personal environment (both inside and out) to be reestablished as a new basis for health. And the basic tool for accomplishing this is knowledge. It won't necessarily be genetics, or money, or social class that determines who is healthy in the 21st Century.
Source: Human Health Solutions
Quotes are a way of giving ourselves motivation and encouragement. Here are some motivational quotes, which may give you an understanding...
There is no scientific or medical study regarding the harmful or good effects of drinking ice cold water, but in alternative therapies like ...
With the symptoms of a stiff painful neck, my shoulder pain was getting severe with tingling and numbness feeling in my arms. I was feeling ...
I read a lot and although I didn't study psychology as a subject at college, but I like to read and learn about self help, self improvem...
There are many reasons behind selection of organic or natural products. There is no exception when it comes to milk and milk products. It is...
Auricular therapy (Acupressure therapy of the ear region) has been used successfully for Smoking cessation. Auriculotherapy is thought to be...
Tongue twisters are the words or phrases in repeated manner for the practice of specific letters or sounds. These tongue exercises are meant...
Definition of net addiction: Internet addiction is currently classified by mental health professionals as an Obsessive Compulsive Disorde...